Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Your Morning Cup of Coffee

 It takes roughly 140 liters of water to grow enough coffee beans to produce a single cup of coffee. 

Could this be true???? Perhaps a swimming pool is more ecological. I move the bowels at least once a day big time,, sometimes twice,,, when I have been a glutton,, however I almost always try to make water outside on the lawn real early when no one is up so as not to waste water..... but I drink three or more cups of coffee a day,,, does this mean I am wasting 2 liters flushing the toilet for my own waste and 420 liters of water for my coffee habit,,,,  each day??? What's the solution? Stop drinking coffee,,, just pee in a cup and add some Nescafe??? Does this mean that I must only eat cactus and Mexican feather grass spiced with oregano???? Imagine the damage caused by other crops that need massive doses of H2O,, like broccoli, potatoes, cows even.  I must waste enough water in one day eating and drinking coffee,,,, that is just me Peter,, to save 100,000 children in Ethiopia??? I am at the end of my rope. I need to go to confession.

No comments:

Post a Comment